Monday 11 August 2014

How to use packaging to prevent spending a lot of money in R&D (True Fruits)...

Background :
Imagine that you are a smoothies producer, positionning your products on the "we say the truth" line, ie nothing hidden : fruits, that's all.

Fact :
One day, for one reason or another, you start to source your mint somewhere else, you find one, which is very tasty, and switch it in our recipes. The production starts, and, shock !, the product tastes perfectly, but has lost its green color.

Question :
What do we do?

Solution 1 :
I put all my R&D crew on the question, they need to find a solution by next monday, or we can not sell anyway.

Solution 2:
I put my R&D crew on the question, and, until they find out, I try to fix the problem somehow, fully aligned with my product image.

Answer : 
We could imagine that True Fruits recently went through this dillema, and here is their solution:



 It is basically explained that they have a new mint, which tastes perfect, but does not give the usual green, and the product looks like a soup. But it's good !


more info : http://www.true-fruits.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment